- Casual positions available - flexible availability is preferred
- Located in our Jannali home, a modern multi-level residential care centre
- Great workplace culture and team environment
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find out more please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the role
We are currently seeking reliable, motivated and passionate Nursing Assistants to join us on a casual basis. If you have completed a Certificate III in Aged Care (or the equivalent) with relevant work experience in the industry, we'd like to hear from you.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Enable, support and assist residents with activities of daily living according to assessed individual needs
- Assist and cooperate with other team members
- Comply with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
- Promote continuous improvement process to staff, residents and relatives
- Attend internal and external training as required.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
- Certificate III Aged Care Work (or working towards same)
- Proven experience as a nursing assistant
- Flexible availability is preferred - able to work at least 3 weekdays/week
- Desire to work with older people
- Proven competence with verbal and written communication skills
If you are passionate about caring for the elderly and have what it takes to make a genuine difference in their lives, we would like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.