• Opportunity to develop your career within Aged Care
• Newly Refurbished Home
• Castle Hill
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
Reporting to the Care Supervisor and working within an experienced clinical team, you will provide quality care to our residents. You will ensure the physical comfort and emotional health of our residents are met in a caring and nurturing environment.
Available Shifts: morning and afternoon shifts available
• Ensure the resident’s optimal physical comfort by assisting with showering, dressing, eating and other care as determined by the needs of the resident;
• Provide our residents with choice to live their daily life in a way that is special and unique to their physical and emotional needs;
• Ensure care standards are upheld by following procedures;
• Contribute to the development of care plans and the ACFI process by documenting information as required;
• Documentation on iCARE information system.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
• A passion for caring for others.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
• Previous experience in Aged Care.
• Certificate III in Aged Care.
• Experience in Dementia Care
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Reaching out, enriching lives, sharing the love of Jesus
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.