• Permanent part-time, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4:30 pm
• Based in Penrith
• Must have complex administration experience, especially the collection and management of billing data for the charges and payment of utilities cost
• Must have strong experience in using Microsoft Excel
• Must have strong aged care administration experience and a good understanding of residential accommodation requirements
• Competitive rates and salary packaging on offer
• Be part of one of the largest Christian, NFP organisations in Australia!
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the role:
A rare and exciting permanent opportunity has come up at our Caddens Village and we are seeking an experienced Village Coordinator. This position will ensure that the complex administrative aspects of the facility run smoothly by providing clerical support for the Village Manager, specifically by utilising electronic communication devices and processes, as well as effective staff coordination.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Provide clerical support for the Village Manager for financial matters (purchases and invoices processing), coordination of village events, and client records maintenance
• Supervise general reception duties
• Liaise with maintenance staff regarding village repairs and maintenance, as requested
• Provide administrative support to our sales team
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Strong administrative, time management and organisational skills
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, carrying out assigned duties using initiative, discretion and good judgment
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Strong PR skills including experience dealing with potentially distressed clients
• Experience in record keeping, data processing and report preparation
• Excellent computer skills including the use of all Microsoft Office programs
• Experience in co-ordination of functions/ meetings
• An understanding of basic bookkeeping principles
• Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Anglicare
If you are a strong and well-rounded Administrator who enjoys working in an aged care environment, we’d like to hear from you!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.