• Casual Roles
• Opportunity to further your career within Aged Care
• The Ponds
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
Our Dudley Foord House is seeking Carers to join their dedicated team of professionals. Our Carers play a key role in ensuring that our residents are cared for physically, emotionally and spiritually, responding to their needs with empathy and respect.
• Ensure the resident’s optimal physical comfort by assisting with showering, dressing, eating and other care as determined by the needs of the resident;
• Provide our residents with choice to live their daily life in a way that is special and unique to their physical and emotional needs;
• Ensure care standards are upheld by following procedures;
• Contribute to the development of care plans and the ACFI process by documenting information as required.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
• A passion for caring for others.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
• Previous experience in Aged Care.
• Certificate III in Aged Care.
Cares at Anglicare are rewarded with above award rates of pay, and a comprehensive orientation program on arrival with access to ongoing education and training opportunities to ensure that our residents receive outstanding care.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Reaching out, enriching lives, sharing the love of Jesus
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.