Revenue and Receivables Officer
Job no: 502641
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
About the Role
Supporting the Revenue and Receivables Team Leader in delivering an efficient and accurate end-to-end invoicing and collections process through timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks, ensuring compliance with Anglicare Policies and procedures as well as legislative and prudential requirements.
Some key duties will include:
- High volume data entry of billing information
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate initiative to ensure process improvements
- Ensure customer credit limits are managed and disputes resolved
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Assistance with ad-hoc duties as required by the Revenue and Receivables Manager
- Ensure compliance with Anglicare policies and procedures as well as regulatory bodies
- Prior experience invoicing, client management and/or accounts receivable
- Intermediate excel skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Industry experience favourable
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need – providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time