• Work close to home in Jannali
• Warm & welcoming care team
• Ongoing training & development
These exciting casual roles will service Anglicare’s Mildred Symons House in Jannali and is a great opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest aged care providers within the not-for-profit sector. You will receive ongoing support within a growing organisation, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
If you are an experienced aged care Registered Nurse available for Wednesday to Friday or Tuesday to Friday day shifts, then we'd like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Day to day management of care needs of residents whilst ensuring that all residents are respected and treated with empathy and dignity
• Manage and support frontline staff in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Residential Manager/Care Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
• Compliance with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Is aware of and participates in continuous improvement process and systems.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Registered Nurse with previous experience in aged care
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Current first aid certificate
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Anglicare
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.