The Donald Coburn Centre has a key leadership opportunity to develop your career and continue to be of service to our residential care home and residents. We are looking for a hands-on operationally focused and experienced Aged Care professional who has demonstrated experience in effectively leading the team.
About the role:
Working closely with the Residential Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the operational resources, processes and systems are in place that guarantee an efficient and effective home for our residents.
This is a permanent full-time position 38 hours per week- Monday to Friday
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Provide leadership and direction to staff and contractors ensuring services such as food, maintenance and laundry are managed;
• Ensure all services comply with Anglicare accreditation standards;
• Rostering staff, arranging training and development;
• Managing relevant staff performance and conduct;
• Undertaking recruitment of staff;
• Support our residents’ physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs.
Skills, Knowledge and experience needed:
• Aged Care management/senior supervisory experience preferred
• Excellent organisational, administrative & records management experience.
• High level business acumen including strong financial management experience.
• A commitment to the Christian beliefs, values and ethos of Anglicare.
If you are an exceptional aged care leader who can efficiently and effectively manage operations, then we would love to hear from you!
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.